Factory Reset Protection or FRP is an Android feature with which you can keep your data safe in case your phone gets stolen or lost. If you have enabled the FRP, other people will have to enter the ID and Password and thus, nobody will be able to use your phone without your permission.
Nobody can, thus, wipe out the data from your phone and thus, your information will be safe. However, enabling the Factory Reset Protection on your Android device can cause trouble, especially if you have bought a second-hand device.
Therefore, knowing how to bypass the Factory Reset Protection on your Android device is important. You can bypass FRP with the help of FRP Bypass APK. If you do not know how to do it, you have nothing to worry about because, in this article, we have discussed ways with which you can easily bypass Factory Reset Protection.
The biggest advantage of Factory Reset Protection is that nobody will be able to get access to your device without your permission and the other person will be locked out of your device if he does not know the password of the account. This works the best in case your phone gets stolen or it is lost.
How to Bypass Google Account Verification on Android
Below are the ways with which you can easily bypass the Factory Reset Protection on Android. We have discussed two methods which you can follow to Bypass the FRP on you device.
The two methods are:
- Using the OEM Unlocking
- By Resetting your device
Method 1: Bypass Google Account via OEM Unlocking
OEM Unlocking is one of the methods via which you can bypass the Factory Reset Protection on Android. The method is easy to follow and you can do it easily. Below, we have mentioned a step by step guide on how to bypass Factory Reset Protection on Android using the OEM Unlocking method. The steps to follow are:
First, long press on the ‘@’ key via your keyboard after you see the FRP page which is asking you to enter the Google Account which you last synced with your phone. Long press until you see a new window popping up.
- Click on “Google Keyboard Settings” option.
- Click on the three dots and choose “Help & Feedback.” Select any random thing that you see and copy that text. On the top right, there is a web search option, click on that. After that, type “Settings” on the search bar.
- Allow “OEM Unlocking” after going to the Developer Options. If you do not see the “Developer Options,” you will have to tap on “Build Number” 7 times with which bring option will automatically come.
- Long press the power button and reboot your device. While setting up your account, you will see “Add your account” option and not the Factory Reset Protection window. Add your account and you will be able to operate your account.
Method 2: Bypass Google Verification via Reset
- The very first step that you need to follow is to verify your account page, return to Select WLAN Network and after that, add a new network.
- Now, you will have to type random characters on Network SSID and then, you have to long press on the characters and click on the share option.
- You will see a new page popping up and when the page pops up, you need to long press on Gmail where you will see Gmail’s app info.
- From there, you need to Choose Notifications and then go to the App Settings
- There, you will see three red dots on the top corner of the page which will have a lot of options. You will see an option of ‘Manage Account,’ you have to choose that to proceed to the next step.
- You will see a notification after choosing manage accounts, click on continue to proceed to settings.
- Now, the last step of this method is to choose Backup & Reset and then, click on the Factory Data Reset.
With that, Google account will be removed from your device.
An important note which you need to follow and should know is that you must have a backup for all the data which you have on your phone. You need to back up your messages, contacts, music, paperwork, emails, and all the other significant data on your device. The reason behind having a backup is that when you are trying to reset your device to Bypass Factory Reset Protection on your device, your data might be deleted and if you have a backup of your data, you have nothing to worry about.
Bypassing the Factory Reset Protection on Android is an easy process and you can do it easily. It comes in handy in case you have lost your phone or someone has stolen your phone. Your personal information will be kept safe with the Factory Reset Protection.