If you are an IT professional or someone who is trying to make a career in the IT sector, you must know the importance of certifications. The certifications are the proof of your skills and are important for you to progress your career in this field. Cisco is one of the biggest IT Company in the world. It provides various certifications for the candidates who want to have a special certificate in one field. One such certification is the Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching.
In the given article, we will discuss in detail about the Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching 200-125 certification exam and how it can be really helpful for the people who are trying to make a career in the IT field. We will also discuss some tips that can help you score well in this examination so that you can be certified.
Description of Cisco 200-125
Cisco 200-125 certification exam is one of the essentials for any person who wants to establish a career in the field of information and technology. This exam is a test to make sure that the candidate has enough knowledge about the networking fundamentals, infrastructure services, WAN technologies, infrastructure security and other things related to these topics. The exam also tests the practical skills of the candidates.
Other Important Things to Note
- Exam Pattern
200-125 exam candidates are given 60 to 70 questions and they need to solve all the questions in 50 minutes. The questions that come on the paper are multiple choice questions of different kinds. This is a computer-based exam where the students need to score at least 70% in order to qualify for the exam. This exam tests the overall ability of the candidate.
- Available Languages
The candidates can take the Cisco 200-125 exam in either English or Japanese Languages.
There are no set eligibility criteria to appear for this examination. All you need to be is 18 years and older. However, people with a little knowledge and experience in the IT sector can score better than the newcomers because the questions that come in the exam test your practical abilities.
- Who Should Give the Exam
Some people who should consider giving this exam are as follows:
- People with the basic knowledge of networking
- People who want to make a career in networking
- People with some experience in the networking department
- Students who are studying for their IT degree
- People who need this exam course for a promotion
The candidates have to pay a fee of $325 in order to appear for this exam. Special relaxation in the fee is given to some individuals who are either a part of Cisco or its partners.
- What Will You Learn?
While preparing you can use Cisco CCNA 200-125 exam tips and tricks, you will learn the basics of networking and by the end of the course, you will have the in-depth knowledge about networking, routers, switches, and their configurations. You will also know how to create, fix and configure networks. All the things that you will learn while preparing will be asked directly or indirectly in the exam.
How to Prepare?
The first thing anyone needs to prepare for an exam is the study material. The students can get the study material from:
- The Cisco website has a lot of study material that is available to download for free and some of it is available for the users to buy. The candidates can buy the study material directly from the website and start their preparation.
- The students can also opt for online courses that cover all the topics that are required for 200-125 CCNA examin detail. In these online courses, the students will get free study material, online lectures and even test series to help them prepare for the examination. You should know that these online courses can cost you a lot of money.
- The next we have is the free course material such as online videos, blogs and the dumps that are available at various websites. Even though all of this material is practically free, there is no guarantee that this material is correct. Hence the students need to be aware of the course before studying such material. The students who are already preparing from the material that has been provided on the website and on other authentic sources can also take help of the blogs to keep themselves updated about the new additions that are happening in the fields related to their subjects.
- The other kind of preparation strategy is tutor-led classes. You can learn from the experienced professionals in this field. You can either go for one on one lectures or classroom study. Either way, you will get full guidance and learn better in the presence of a tutor.
Tips to Score High
If you want to score high in Cisco 200-125 exam, you have to make sure to solve as many studying materials from Examsnap.com Cisco CCNA 200-125, CCNP ROUTE SWITCH TSHOOT, CCIE, CCENT, ICND Certifications as possible. The studying materials such as 200-125 exam study guides are very useful for any student who is giving this exam. The study guideshelp you in getting an idea of your preparation and will also help you work on your weak areas. The study guides are also a great way of becoming confident about your preparation. Another important thing to keep in mind is to make sure that you keep revising your topics. You might not have all the time for revision, the day before the exam. Hence, you should keep revising the topics to stay in practice. Additionally, only register for the exam if you are 100% sure about your preparation or you might just end up wasting your money.
Cisco 200-125 is one of the best certificates that can get you some entry-level jobs in the IT field. This exam can also act like another feather in your crown and land you some good promotion opportunities or job offers at big companies. This exam is also very helpful for the people who have their own business and need to work for their customers.