If you are looking out for a video editor that can offer a modern interface along with features that are easy to understand and use, then the Filmora Video Editor tool from Wondershare is something that you should check out.
Wondershare is not a new player in offering tools and software as they are very well known previously for their tools that let users recover deleted data, convert videos to different formats, and fix issues with their mobile phone.
To give you a better idea about the Wondershare Filmora Video Editor tool, today we are here with a review of the tool.
Wondershare Filmora Video Editor Review
To begin with, yes the Wondershare Filmora Video Editor is absolutely free to use and supports both the MacOS and Windows operating systems. However, nothing is absolutely free and the disadvantage of using the free version of Wondershare Filmora Video Editor comes in the form of watermarking in the videos exported. Removing watermarks from exported videos is as easy as upgrading to the premium account and the upgrade is totally worth it.
For starters, the Wondershare Filmora Video Editor features a very modern user interface that doesn’t make the user feel like they are using a video editor from the past and the entire experience is equally optimized for both amateur and professional video editors alike.
This has much to do with the two user modes that are available within Filmora: Easy and Full-Feature mode.
The Easy mode allows newbie video editors to easily create videos with minimum adjustments and effort. To begin with, in the Easy Mode, users have to choose the videos or photos that they wish to bring together in a single video and then pick any of the available themes. Each theme has a set of effects and features built into them and each theme works perfectly with a certain type of video. Once the theme has been selected and applied, the next task is to select a music track to go along with the video. Music tracks can be selected from the ones that are available within the editor or can be uploaded by the user as well.
Talking about the Full-Feature mode, it is what it sounds like. This mode offers users with more detailed control while creating or editing their videos and the features offered in the Full-Feature mode makes the Wondershare Filmora Video Editor at par with almost every other video editor tool out there.
If you are keen to know about the features that are available to users under the Full-Feature mode, below are some of the highlight features of Filmora Wondershare Video Editor.
• Support for 4K videos: Edit videos that have up to 4K resolution and export them easily as well.
• Support for GIF Format: GIF file format is really popular these days and with the added support for GIF format, you can now import then edit and export files in GIF format as well.
• Remove Background Noise: Are there unwanted background noise in your video? Then you can easily remove them using Filmora.
• Support for Reverse Play: You can play video clips backward and include them in your videos.
• Import from Social Media: Filmora supports Facebook and other major social media websites from where you can select and import video clips and photos to Filmora easily.
• Control the Playback Speed of Clips: You can also control the playback speed of video clips and make the clips play 100 times slower or faster.
• Tune Color Aspects: Tune the white balance and other color elements of your video to suit your taste and requirements.
• Camera Shake Effects: Camera shake effects are available within Filmora which can be applied to make your videos more appealing.
The Wondershare Filmore Video Editor tool is one of the best video editors for amateur and professional video creators alike. If you are not satisfied with your existing video editor and want to try something new, then the Filmora Video Editor is definitely worth your time and money.