Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms out there. In fact, it has been the fastest growing social media platform. Well, reports show that it even acquired its first million users even faster than Facebook, which we know how big of giant Facebook is. So this sets the perspective just right. So if you are a brand or a digital marketer and handle social media platforms for a firm, leaving out Instagram from your strategy can prove to be a critical mistake. Talking about stats, it had grown from 90 Million users in 2013 to a whopping 400 million users in 2015. The average engagements for particular posts are so high. Which means if you want your content to get noticed the fastest, the best way to do is to schedule Instagram posts.
The best strategy to get yourself known on Instagram is putting out more and more quality content out there. And clubbed with quality, posting 4-5 times a day can prove to be really effective to your Instagram campaign. But posting multiple times a day can be tad bit time-consuming especially when you have a lot of things planned in your schedule. So in this post, we will be looking at a way, where you can schedule Instagram posts on both Android and iOS. As this method works on both of the mobile platforms and even on the desktop.
Note: We generally use Canva, which is a stock image editing software. We recommend you to use it as it will help you to create good looking images with the content you want to insert in them. You might want to check it out if you are looking for such a kind of a solution.
So How To Schedule Instagram Posts?
Here are the instructions which will be helping you to schedule Instagram posts for different platforms:
- The tool which we will be using to schedule posts on Instagram will be Agorapulse.
- So head to the agora pulse official website, and get yourself an account to start with.
- After that, you will need some images in bulk.
- You can use Canva for that.
- Log into your account and link your Instagram account with that.
- Then click on Publish.
- Now here you can enter the caption and the hashtags which you want in your Instagram post.
- Upload the image from the stock you had created previously.
- Then you need to enter the date and the time you want the post to be pushed to Instagram.
- Now you wondering how to do it on mobile platforms since you used desktop/laptop for above task?
- You need to have their app on your mobile phone as well.
- Android Users can download it on Google PlayStore, and Apple users can download it on iTunes.
- Now when the scheduled time comes, the app on your phone will notify you.
- Now all you need to do is Tap on it, and it will automatically push the image along with the caption to Instagram.
- Of course, you will have an option to set filters and other things you have in the default Instagram posting setup.
- And that’s it.
Though at the time there is no option or workaround which will eliminate the last Mateo of you actually having to tap on the publish button yourself. As the Instagram API doesn’t allow complete automatic posting at the current time. This decision is made to reduce spamming and keeps the platform from being deteriorated.
So this how you can schedule Instagram posts in bulk automatically and have them published on both Android and iOS platforms. There are also other similar free Instagram posts schedulers which can be useful to perform such tasks. But in my opinion, Agorapulse is better than them all, as it also has a good analytics department. It shows every single bit of detail about the engagements and likes and so on.
So you can naturally figure out the times at which the posts perform the best. Which will ultimately increase your chances of succeeding on the Instagram. It is a complete Instagram post manager, helping you to respond to messages and even comments. It is the complete Instagram marketing tool you need.
So these were some of the tips and a way on how to schedule posts on Instagram. If you are stuck in any of the steps or have any questions, feel free to comment in the comment section down below. I hope this post helped you out.
Also Read: Best Instagram Downloaders for Android